This was in between the old and new testament. I had a whole page I could fill. An extravagance! Do you think I ever really cared about the geneology of Christ before, nope! But today I did!
The first journaling that I did! Once I did this page I was hooked.
I'm doing a bible study in Genesis and memorizing the first book of James this semester. It was so fun when I went through my supplies and found a tree stamp.
I am one of those people who always learns best by doing. Bible journaling is really helping me with my memorizing. Plus I am eagerly wanting to do my Bible study each day. I am using a giftedness that God gave me to worship Him. It feels like it has all come together for me.
So what do you need. A journaling or wide margin Bible. I got mine on amazon.
The supplies that work best:
1. twistable crayons
2. any stamps
3. ink pads ( test them first) some bleed through some don't
4. micron pens
5. color pencils
6. water colors. it crinkles the paper, but when you close your bible the paper flattens out.
7. washi tape
9.water color pencils with just a little water, its the same as water colors
10. some paints, test some bleed through
11. glue sticks
If you make a mistake you can glue a piece of scrapbookpaper over it and make it part of the design..
What doesn't work well
1. copic markers. I love them but they bleed through
2. some paints and ink pads, I would do a small test first.
My instagram acct is @bythebrookdesigns come and follow me and see what I'm up to.