Wednesday, March 30, 2011

a new spring outfit

I have two beautiful nieces around the same age.  One is 4 and lives by me, but the other is 5 and lives a few states away.  Every once in a while my sister comes to visit and it is a girlypalooza at my house.  So fun.  Anyways I made this little spring outfit for both nieces.  They love to match, even if they don't live by each other.  They are so sweet together.


My sweet niece has a preschool musical this week and I wanted her to have a little birdie set because she is such a sweet song bird.  Very shy in person, but a complete ham on stage.  I'm so excited to see her sing tomorrow night.  
I will be listing this outfit in my etsy shop also.
Linking to whipperberry 


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable spring outfit! I love your fabric choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete