Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The next 5 days!

I will be here:


Or maybe here:

Have you guessed yet?  I will definately be here

Savannah Ga, baby!
My best friend in the entire world was gracious enough to move there a few years back.  We always try to see each other at least once a year.  Savannah Ga in April is much improved on the old formula of pheonix az in August!  Not my favorite place that she has ever lived.  One of her best friends will also be there and she will be my 2nd best friend by the end of the 5 days.  I am sure.  

My best friends name is Kathy and we have been friends since high school youth group days.  I was a few years older and we lost touch after I graduated from high school, but then a few years later we ended up at the same college and became roommates for 2 1/2 years.  Although she is a pastor's wife and has moved quite a bit we still see each other at least once a year and talk on the phone lots.  I simply love her, she is the best friend in the world.  A few years back she moved to Fl and lived there for just over a year.  She didn't know anyone and became friends with Christie immediately.  It was a God friendship because Kathy was diagnosed with breast cancer soon after moving there.  Christie was there for her the whole year and I will love her forever simply for that fact alone, plus she is obviously incredible.  I was able to help her with one chemo treatment but Christie was THERE for her the whole year.  I can not wait for our 5 days of girlypalooza and assume I will return home with another awesome friend.  

I have lots of furniture posts and craft posts when I return.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.  


2 comments:

  1. Browsing your blog, admiring your posts, and then I'm thinking "hey, I live there"
    Glad you love our city :)

    ReplyDelete