Saturday, September 10, 2011

fall mantle

I've been working on this all day and will be doing tutorials later in the week for the mantle garland and sign.













Have a great weekend!

linking to
whipperberry
tatertots and jello 
funkyjunk 
just a girl 
sunday showcase 
craftomaniac 
making the world cuter 
sew chatty 
polly want a crafter 
crayon freckles 
running with glitter 
the thrifty home 
share the wealth wednesdays 
katiesnesting spot
suziessitcom 
i heart naptime 
fingerprintsonthefridge

9 comments:

  1. SO cute!!! I love it all!
    I am following you now
    ladeedacreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I love all my followers. I will follow you also.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great and I love the colors! I am a new follower:)
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Summer and Karen. I will go and follow you right now Karen. Everyone can use a good follower in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Share The Wealth Wednesday. I love the 'Abundant' sign! I wish we had a mantle.
    -Leigh Anne
    The Queen Of Iwasgonna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Leigh Anne, I just became your follower and I love your signs that you made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful. I like how the star (wonderful!) coordinates so well with the papers!

    I hope you are able to stop by and share your post at It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising

    Erika

    ReplyDelete