Monday, November 21, 2011

model home monday 6

I was able to put together pics for two cute kids rooms this week before my picnik crashed on me.  Picnik is a great free picture processing site, that usually works great, if you are looking for one.  So here we go.

Actually here is the dining room first.  I love EVERYTHING about this room.  It is totally me!



So pretty.  I am making that hydrandgea floral vase.  It's fake hydrangeas put in a pretty glass vase and then you add this stuff from the floral dept that looks like water once it dries and it is set for life.  If anyone knows the name of the fake water put it in the comments for the rest of us please.

Here is the cute little girls room.


One of the things I liked about this model was that it was not a model with alot of upgrades, just good design.  So it's doable for all of us.

Here's the other side of the room.


Love the ribbon ties on the curtains.

Here is the cute boys room.


I love the different colors and width of the stripes.  It goes all around the room.
The same stripes again with vintage baseball pictures.


I love the red dresser and mirror with the red and white striped curtains.  Just a well done, simple room.

lisa

linking to
craftomaniac
making the world cuter
sumos sweet stuff 
keeping it simple 
sewcando 
becolorful 
marvelous mess 
the southern institute 
making monday marvelous 
baby making machine 
sugar bee crafts 
measured bytheheart 
reasonsto skip the housework 
nothing but country

2 comments:

  1. I love that dining room, too! The green color is awesome, and I love the shore birds prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree good design elements. The dining room is stunning and the kid rooms are clean and fun. If I had to pick, I would choose the girl's over the boy's but love them both and I agree that ribbon treatment was a great design touch. Thanks so much for linking this to Motivated Monday at BeColorful. I can see why you were inspired by these images.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete