Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas subway art

Before I show the pictures I wanted to let you know where to get this for free if you love it.  It's from a great blog called eighteen25 and if you click on the blog name it will take you to the subway art page.  It is very easy to do, you just print it like you would a picture and pick it up.  I do 8x10 but you can up to 16x20 if you want.

Ok I am a person who likes alot of change and one way I do that very inexpensively is by having a frame in my kitchen that I use printables in and change for the season.  There are alot out there but I really love this blog and love all of their printables.  I just keep the unused seasons in the frame and then rotate them through the year.

Here it is outside in the frame.


Love!
Here it is in my kitchen.


Double love!

While I was processing my pictures I looked at it from my computer and here it is with my snowflakes hanging from my kitchen chandy.


I'm skipping triple and going straight to quadruple love!

The picture printing was $2 through walgreens, I got it in an hour and it is just another great, cheap way to change up your decor without breaking the bank.

lisa

linking to
house of hepworths 
it's sew stinking cute 
fireflies and jellybeans 
rhinestone beagle 
a shot of brandy

2 comments:

  1. Love!! I'm definitely going to have to print one of these out! Thanks so much for linking up today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome..I LOVE it.. : )) I would LOVE if you could please share this via my Pin'Inspirational party happenign today please : )) --- http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/11/pininspirational-thursdayslinky-party.html Thanks a million.. Wishing you an amazing start to your weekend.. ~Marilyn

    ReplyDelete