Friday, December 16, 2011

la la loopsy outfit

First of all let me apologize for the mannequin.  My niece is a size 6/6x and this was my only mannequin that would work, but rest assured she has normal little girl shape.


She so loves la la loopsy, but I couldn't find any material. I decided to buy a pair of pjs from walmart and cut it up to add some of the material.  It's way over the top.  She will love it, but I don't know if my sister will.



This is probably my favorite part.  The side is the collar of the pajama tops.


The back, it's ok.



My least favorite and what was killing me last night.  It just doesn't look they way I pictured it.



A little capelet and headband to finish it off.  Don't worry remember the mannequin isn't child sized.  It looks like I am missing an l , but it's there just right in the sunlight.  I will be adding a more finished version of this to my etsy shop, but it won't be available for Christmas

lisa

linking to
whipperberry
tatertots and jello 
get schooled saturday
uncommondesigns

4 comments:

  1. How stinkin fun is this?!I would love if you stopped over to link it up at Get Schooled Saturday a Too Much Time on my Hands!

    http://kim-toomuchtimeonmyhands.blogspot.com/2011/12/get-schooled-saturday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kim, I just did. You have a very cute blog.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of lalaloopsy. I had to google it. I think your design fits what I see--fun and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I work for cool2craft.com and the coolest part of my job is featuring other folk's work! I'd love to feature your work on our website! Check out my page: http://www.cool2craft.com/creative-play-muse/ - And my email is candace@cool2craft.com

    ReplyDelete