Thursday, February 2, 2012

burlap flower

I made this yesterday with the same technique I used for my flower 2 days ago.  I just used a different pallette.  This is very vintage.  Made from velvet ribbons, linens and burlap material.  The center button is from the fifties and I have been dying to use it in a project.  This can be put on an existing linen or burlap pillow, purse, or worn as a pin.  It is pretty big 6 inches by 6 inches.





thanks for looking.

lisa

linking to:

mommivores dillemma
somewhat simple 
house of hepworths 
crafty scrappy happy
52mantles
marriage from scratch 
fivedaysfiveways 
whipperberry
tatertotsandjello 
toomuchtimeonmyhands

6 comments:

  1. This is great! I would love it if you come by and link this up at From Scratch Friday @ Marriage from Scratch! It’s live already on the blog 

    ~Christina
    www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used so many textures. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty. I love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your sweet comments. Someone taking extra time to do that means so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! The colors and materials are perfect.

    Thanks SO much for linking up at my party!

    ReplyDelete