Thursday, February 23, 2012

randomness

Today I got this in the mail



Sorry about the glare.

It was 82 degrees in texas today.  Not the norm.  Yesterday it was 80.  It was so beautiful.  I'm starting to get ready for spring because I can't help myself.



Here's part of my spring mantle.  I can not express how much I love cheap milk glass.  I'm visiting my sister in a few weeks in Mn.  I plan to buy at least 5 pieces and they will probably total a dollar.  Here it would be over 25.00. 

Today my 17 yr old presented me with plans to graduate 6 months early.  He wants to go on a 3 or 4 month missions trip before he starts college.  If I scream, " I'm not ready"!  Would you judge me?  Cuz I'm not ready.  He turns 18 before his senior year starts but I really wasn't planning on him doing this. I'm proud of him though, just not ready.

lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment