Monday, February 20, 2012

tinkerbell bustle skirt

Hi my faithful followers.  I have been very busy and not posting.  I have missed it so much.  So glad to be back.

Awhile back I came across this tutorial from simple simon and knew I wanted to make it.

bustle skirt tutorial

I changed it up a bit but basically used this as the basic design and here it is:


I made mine with pink lame.  My sweet niece loves tinkerbell.  I envisioned a purple and lime green number to go with the tshirt, but she was insistent it had to be pink.  I love the fullness.  I love the shine.   I want one!



See how full it is?  It was not hard to make at all, just repetitious.  If you aren't interested in sewing 100's of pink lame circle to a skirt then I will be selling this set in my etsy shop in the next few days.  tshirt included.



I pulled her aside in the middle of playing and said try this on and see what you think.  I think she likes it.

lisa

linking to

craftomaniac 
making the world cuter 
be colorful 
lines across my face 
bedazzle me monday

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! Can't believe how grown-up B looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling skirt. Wish I still had a daughter young enough to wear this. :D I really enjoyed your mock up model. Very clever and the real thing is a cutie too. Thanks so much for linking this up to Motivated Monday at BeColorful. Always glad to see fun projects like this.
    pam

    ReplyDelete